and what all havce you listened too?
and what all havce you listened too?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
I second that opionion.....
I mean some of their songs sound good but I just feel dumb for listenting to them cause the lyrics are about clowns and carnivals and all sorts of stupid stuff
just my opinion....no offense
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
yeah but you just arent listening theres such a deeper meaning then anyone gives them credit for
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
thats funny, considering the music you listen too
awwwwww thats cold blooded lol true it isnt like sic's music is all that intelligent or anything but i gotta admit im a fan too
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
im a fan too, but at the beginning of the post you stated if you're going to hate..dont post..this is for people who like icp...whenever they are posting about their music..i dont hijack their threads with hate posts
Don't get me wrong I like them.. but some the things they sing about are a bit Bizzar
Bookmarks